Tour of the Wolds - 2018
Saturday, 7th Apr 2018Event Open
The fifth edition of this popular sportive on very quiet and challenging lanes.
|Long||£31||84 miles||GPS data||£31|
|Coach led group with Bryan Steel||£45||84 miles||GPS data||£45|
|Medium||£31||54 miles||GPS data||£31|
|Short||£24||33 miles||GPS data||£24|
Get the official event jersey
NOW SPONSORED BY IMPSPORT
Starting in the picturesque town of Louth, the routes take in some of the UK’s quietest roads on the eastern side of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
We pride ourselves on detailed route planning, making sure all junctions are safe for cyclists and that the most picturesque areas are included. You won't find yourself stuck on A roads for miles in an ITP Events sportive.
- THREE distances to choose from
- FEEDSTATIONS AT VILLAGE HALLS WITH TOILETS ON ROUTE. NO POP-UP FEEDS AT THE ROADSIDE.
- POST-EVENT FOOD INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEE
- MECHANICAL SUPPORT AND SUPPORT VEHICLES
- ELECTRONIC TIMING
- EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY
- MODERN VENUE WITH TOILETS AND CHANGING FACILITIES
- PRE-RIDE CATERING AVAILABLE
- EVENT MEDAL
Enter now and discover some of the best cycling terrain in the country.